Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman

Monday, July 11, 2016

Serenity



Had a wonderful therapeutic massage today. The music was more calming than usual.

There's so much negativity right now, not only for the world, our country, but among some of my associates. It makes me sad.

So for today I am sending calmness. I will close with the angel card I drew today.

Enjoy.



Relax.



Believe.



Release. 



Dream.


"You will more easily hear and receive our messages if you daydream regularly. Relax and open your mind to receiving, without directing your thoughts. Just notice any feelings, visions, or ideas as if you were watching a movie. This is the seat of creativity."

Photos are from the Japanese Gardens, Phoenix, Arizona a few years ago.