Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman

Thursday, January 14, 2016

I'm Back . . . Reading Goals

Again keeping up with this blog has fallen by the wayside. Time and life slipped by. 

I have been dong a lot of reading. According to the Goodread's challenge my goal was 65 books and I actually read 73. It is fun keeping track and looking back on the books I've read this year. Especially with my limited memory. lol 

Some of the books were for my book discussion group at Barnes & Noble and others suggested by other readers or caught my eye on a shelf or sale table somewhere. 

I also took on this challenge in April so I didn't have the whole year. It was a challenge just to figure out what books would fit each of the categories. Did you know Goodreads has lists of books that were published the year you were born, a list of banned books, and well, all the categories on this list. 

It is very interesting. 




Do you have reading goals this year? 
I left my Goodreads Challenge at 65. I'm on number three. 

There's nothing better than a good book, some hot tea, and a bit of chocolate.