Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Paranormal Experiences


As with many others my family has become interested in paranormal investigation. I look forward to trying new or visiting prior locations when I head to Washington.

These are my favorite tools: a digital recorder and a SB-7 or Spirit Box which scans radio frequencies to give spirits a way to speak.



I was walking through one of the cemeteries when I saw this jar. I was talking about it and trying to decide what it most looked like when a voice came through giving its own view.



I also heard this female voice:




What do you hear?


Here's my daughter in another location taking photographs.


This is the back of a hotel I stayed in.


I'm still listening to the recordings. It takes a lot of time to go through this kind of audio. Someday I'll have a good video camera. And there is always more to learn.