Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nana

Sometimes I don't have an idea for a blog post so I browse through the photos I have scanned into my computer. (And always feel guilty that there are hundreds more to do.)

This one of my Mother pushing Jessica on the swing set caught my eye. This might have been an Easter Day. 



This picture of my mother (on the right) at about the same age followed. 


Jessica and her Nana had many fun times swinging, working in the garden, picking 
flowers, and having tea parties. 

When my sister became a grandmother she said she wasn't a banana and didn't want to be called grandma. So she became Granny. When my day came I became Grammy. It helps keep us all straight.