Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Monday, August 18, 2014

Travel Log: Last Day

Here are some highlights from my visit with The Boys.


A special lunch at Red Lobster with Flat Stanley.
Each boy has a day with Grammy.


A special birthday party since I can't be here for their actual birthdays.


Working on our journals after one of our walks. 


And a special weekend with my daughter.


I head home early in the morning. I never know where or when I will stop 
or what adventures Flat Stanley and I will have . . . 
so stay tuned. 

4 comments:

  1. love the traditions you are establishing with the boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As they get older I appreciate these things through them.

      Delete
  2. Nice one! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.