Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Friday, January 31, 2014

Beware!



Some Inner Critics are now on their way across the country. 
I forgot to zip all their mouths before I packaged them up.

Beware!



Tomorrow we are heading up north to join the Verde Valley Spirit Seekers on a cemetery hop and a some ghost hunting. Here's some of my equipment I used last summer. Time to dust it off.

Beware!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. Ghost Hunting. Have a fun and safe time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, We had a great time. I'm trying to figure out how to post the EVPs and when I do there will be a post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.