Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cool Arizona Day

The kids and grandkids were here all last week and all the energy threw me for a loop. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of blogging after all the stuff happening the last few months.

Today is cool for us here in the desert and there is a cold wind blowing. I'm at my favorite Starbucks in a a comfy sweater and jeans sipping a hot chai. Feels wonderful.

Brendan, Alex and Jessica at the stingray exhibit at the Phoenix Zoo.
They really enjoyed our weather especially when they heard the schools were opening late one day because there had been four inches of snow in their home town.

Papa and Brendan bonding.
Papa and Son-in-law bonding. lol
The boys in Cave Creek learning a bit about the Old West and desert plants.

That's all for now.
I have lots of art to share so stay tuned.
And have a Glorious Day.


6 comments:

  1. I don't see you in these photos. I really do love that one of Brendsn and Doug, walking hand in hand. What a glorious day to spend at the zoo with loved ones. Hope you start blogging again more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne. Trying to get back into the habit of blogging. We did have a grand day and as usual I was the one with the camera. That is my fave photo too.

      Delete
  2. It looks like your boys had an absolute blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all did. The zoo has really changed. It was a beautiful day.

      Delete
  3. So glad you had time with your boys. They are growing so quickly and your presence in their lives is such a gift. I can see how they'd wear you out tho. Why can't we have some of that energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked myself that every day. They are such joy.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.