and watching all the men in black frock coats (well, at least I did.)
It seemed the harder I tried to think of something special to write about this week the more the ideas eluded me.
Finally while waiting for my writing group to start today I had the idea I was looking for.
With Thanksgiving in the U.S. just two days away we are all thinking about family and turkey. It will just be the two of us and my husband is on call but I still look forward to the holiday. I am thankful for my family, my friends and his job but I wanted to go beyond that. So I decided to share five tiny things I'm thankful for:
1. Ladybugs that protect the garden and tickle my fingers.
2. Glitter that brightens a journal page, a card and a day.
3. Ice that makes my tea more refreshing.
4. Words that go together to make conversation, for communicating love and in the books I love to read.
5. Ink that swirls on the page to form the words and drawings to turn my journals into thought filled safes.
What are five tiny things you are thankful for?