Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Saturday, August 14, 2010

Packing Up and Heading Home

Taking a quick break at Border's. I was hoping to do my business taxes on line but the Web site isn't working. Figures. But it is giving me a chance to let you all know the journey home will start tomorrow.

Jessica is doing much better and I am anxious to get home. It's been almost 5 weeks. The longest I have ever been away from home. Liz and baby Trent came over from Seattle for two days and we celebrated his first birthday. I don't have the photos downloaded yet.
We took our walk this morning but only found one yard sale and it didn't have any toys for the boys. Jessica has promised she will start taking them around after I am gone. I did get a little basket of misc. sewing notions.

I have really found a lot of cool stuff for collage and mixed-media art since I've been up here. I'll have to get it all together and take a picture when I get home. Some really cool loot. lol

As I travel home I will try to check in daily. Just never know if I'm going to be able to find WiFi. I did really well coming up. Three or four days on the road. I'm not going to push it.

Keep on checking in and thank you all for your comments. They make a difference.

Huggles,
Rita

1 comment:

  1. Glad Jessica is doing well enough for you to come home. We've missed you over at sketchbooks!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.