Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Friday, December 25, 2009

A 2009 Goal Reached

Here it is Christmas Day and since my husband has taken Maggie to the Bark Park I am finishing up one of my goals for the year. My own blog. A place to share my interests, learn and share with others.

A place to share my obsession with the Old West. A place to share interesting tidbits about Arizona history, particularly the area around Tombstone.

A place to share my love of writing and journaling. To share what I have learned about writing and how writing has changed my life.

A place to share art in the form of mixed media art, visual journaling, drawing, doodling, and other fun things.

A place to share some things I have learned about life, love, sharing, caring, and being myself.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your goal Rita! Your blog has a fabulous start. Soon you will be addicted to blogging :-) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.